Catching a cheater...

A Friend thinks her boyfriend may be cheating on her via facebook (he won't add her or give her his password) so I'm setting up a fake profile to see what goes on.Can you do me a favor and add me so it doesn't look faked look up Rebekah O'Donnell i've got a black and white pic with blond curly hair living in Trinity,FL. Thanks!

CuteandCurvy

Asked by CuteandCurvy at 12:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Will do!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I searched the name, but am not sure if it is you. You can add me. Amber mitchell strouse
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• what exactly in detail are you hoping to accomplish? your friend could set up her own "fake profile" if she wanted to go that route. And what do you mean by "cheating on her via facebook"? Chatting on-line with a female or what, what has caused your friend to believe this? I would love to help but I am a proponent of telling it like it is rather than the sneeky thing. Also, the vast majority of women have a sort of sixth-sense about this sort of thing. If your friend specifically asked for his password and stated why (the reason for asking as you stated here) and he had nothing to hide he would have given it to her. My SO asked for mine at one point and I gave it to him and told him I had "nothing to hide, I would tell you if I was interested in becoming intimate with someone other than you". I don't know if he ever investigated and don't care, I am the honest sort, I don't lie to anyone especially those people whom I care abo
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• truthteller: She asked me to create it,so she doesn't screw it up..Shes seen him on facebook and he shuts it down when she walks in the room, shes not sure if hes just talking to a girl or if there is more to it. She asked him for his password and he threw a fit and told her no because she would take anything she seen and turn it into drama and assume the worst. So she just dropped it there.Shes brought up to him that she thinks hes cheating and he just throws it to the side and tells her shes being crazy and even cries.
    CuteandCurvy

Comment by CuteandCurvy (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Why don't you ask your friends on Facebook or your friends in the groups you're active in to do this? OR, why doesn't she just straight up ask him? Tell him that she won't be as mad about it if he's honest. She'll still be mad, but people tend to be more mad about being LIED to.

Wanna know what I think of what you're doing? It's stupid, childish, and immature.

Just ask him. It's not that hard to open your mouth and say, "Hey, I know you're being secretive and stuff and won't add me to your Facebook and I wanna know if you're seeing someone else. I'll still be upset but at least you're being honest with me. If you enjoy being with her more than me, then we can just end this relationship right now."
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I sent a friend request
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 3:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Can't stop guy/gal for their action...the more u try to catch he/she gonna do it more....
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:04 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• sent!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• She asked him for his password and he threw a fit and told her no because she would take anything she seen and turn it into drama and assume the worst.

-----------------------------------------

This alone is suspicious.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2010