What do you take for granted everyday?

For me, it's my boyfriend.. he's amazing, and I don't show him enough how much I love him!

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 3:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would have to agree with you and I am learning this the hard way he is deploying for a year in Jan and I never noticed how much he takes care of things around the house and with the baby. so I think I will be lost without him but we will make it!
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 3:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Our lifestyle.. People everywhere can't go to the grocery on a whim, or don't live in a huge house, they dont have two cars, one being a luxury cars ect ect........As things get more expensive I've noticed how very lucky we are! Its also caused me to start giving to charity more.
    thats_karma

Answer by thats_karma at 3:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Best of luck to him, Quintensmom, be strong!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i have to agree thats karma - lifestyle... we are so lucky and I know I take it for granted. I am trying to raise my son knowing the value of a dollar, and hopethat it stays with him through his life. I did take my health for granted for a long time, now I don't - it is amazing how having a prolonged illness can change your perception of things.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 3:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Walking and being able to do things without help. I have Meniere's disease and at times, I can't walk, see straight or do things on my own. I have to have help. I used to take this for granted and I was very self reliant. Now I have to let my guard down and allow others to help me. Its a nice lesson to learn though.
    yw8t4life

Answer by yw8t4life at 3:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• A few things. My DH who works so hard for us and for me to be a SAHM, The fact that we own our home and car espically considering that I am 19 and he is only 22. And the fact that we can go buy food and whatever we need without having to worry, I guess I pretty much take most things for granted everyday I guess we should all stop and be greatful for what we have once in a while huh? Great post BTW
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I turn the tap and water comes out. I flip a switch and lights turn on. You don't realize how much we take those for granted until it doesn't happen for some reason.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'm loving all these answers and realizing that everything in my life is great and I need to stop worrying, or being bummed out about things!!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think probably my children. I try to remind myself to slow down and savor every moment with them because they will be grown so quickly. But it's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day.
    mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 4:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My husband for sure. Lastnight it hit me. I HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE!! And it's wonderful because of my husband! I love him sooo much!!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2008