Whats your plans for New Years Eve?

sam223

Asked by sam223 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Staying home and watching New Year's celebrations online and more than likely be here on CM!

New Year's Day I have a party to go to..taking finger sandwiches and chips/dips to friends to celebrate the day after staying home ringin' in the new year safe and sound. So I will be over there enjoying the days festivities!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Nada. I can't imagine us doing anything. I miss the celebrations, and maybe when DS is older, we can again, but for now, it's just another night. DH and I stay up and watch the ball drop, and we kiss at midnight. The end.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• We are staying home,watching movies with my family...still not sure what to cook for dinner.

tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 1:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Stay home.......... Last year my son and hubby bake cake this year my hubby is planning bake a pie. We will be watching Dick Clark. I will be on cafe mom or just pass out sleeping on the couch missing the ball drop. lol

janitablue

Answer by janitablue at 7:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Nothing going on here. I expect we'll be in bed asleep when the ball drops, it's really just another day.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 3:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• SO, DD and i are going to my BFF's house to celebrate with her, her fiancee and their DD. Looking forward to spending the night over there, hanging with my bestie's, and toasting at midnight with champagne and a kiss for my man.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010