does anyone consider the apartment living room there bedroom?

deyrita09

Asked by deyrita09 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• not sure what you are asking
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• When I was young and married my first hubby we got our first little 1 bedroom apt. We saved the bedroom as a nursery and we took the LV as our bedroom. That was so long ago...

Now I'm on hubby #2 and have a real Master suite.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I do! My two year old and I live in a one-bedroom apartment, and she has taken over the bedroom. I've been sleeping on the couch two years! I don't mind.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Ok.. When I divorced my eldest dad, we moved into a one bedroom apt (had very large rooms) I did make the livingroom (half of it) into my bedroom..Since I had a son and he was already going thru enough I wanted him to feel special, so we decorated the one bedroom especially for him...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• We have a 3 bedroom house and a lot of the time I have to sleep in the living room cuz each kid is in hos bed and hubs can't sleep with me in a bed so...recliner chair I have to go
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• No, but we might have to do that soon. We are stuck living w/ my b*tch of a MIL, (because they needed help, not us, and I let them stay in the part of the house that has a 1 bedroom along with my kids while DH and I are staying in the unfinished garage. I am now pregnant, and bitch won't move over here so I can stay healthy and be more comfortable. UGH.) and we need to move out. We will finish paying my car in January, but we will need to move out and get at least a 2 bedroom. Preferrably a 3 bedroom so that my girls can each have their own room, and then the baby can share with us. (Until we can buy our own house) If we get a 2 bedroom, I was thinking of staying in the living room, and either giving the girls the bigger room, or just have the baby with us in the living room.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 2:13 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• When I 1st moved to a really expensive part of town, I knew I was only signing a 1 year lease so I took the 1 bedroom apartment. I used the dining room as my daughter's bedroom. We ate at the kitchen counter.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2010