do you still enjoy?

I can understand if you in your twenties and thirties that you still enjoy sex. But anyone older, do you still enjoy sex? i'm 45 and could live without it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• I am 41 and still enjoy it ..20,30 and now I do not need it all the time never did.
    But I love the connection I feel with my BF when we are together.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I am 62 and my husband is about to turn 65. We have been married almost 44 years, and we very much enjoy the physical side of our marriage. I would even venture to say that it has gotten better as the years have passed.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I am 41 and my husband is 39, and yes! yes! yes! We both very much enjoy our intimate sexual relationship. It's one of the best parts of our relationship and we've been together 5 years. If a week goes by w/o sex, we both get pretty grouchy and feel a distance creeping in...may cause a bit of a spat and then we get naked and things get back on track. Typically we have sex 3-5 times a week.
    tomsbride

Answer by tomsbride at 3:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'm 43 and my husband is 53. We haven't had sex in nearly 4 years. Neither one of us really enjoy it anymore. We still love eachother and enjoy eachothers company though. I really would rather be reading a good book....that's sad and I don't feel as if it's normal : ( But it is what it is.
    Anonymous

• I just turned 40 and my sex drive hasn't decreased. Sex has just gotten better and better with age.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 4:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I am 43 and so is DH. We have been married for almost 19yrs and we have 5 kids (17,13, 8yr twins, and 3). We deff. still enjoy sex! we have it ATLEAST once a week. I love him soo much, I have to say, if we go over a week with out sex it just doesnt feel right. I love being physically close to him, it just makes me feel happy :)
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I am 52 and I absolutely love sex with my boyfriend. I feel just as sensual and erotic as I was in my 20s. Maybe more because I'm more confident and know myself better now. AND I don't have to worry about getting pregnant!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008