:(

i hate arguing but it seems like the only way to get across to him that i hate arguing is to yell at the top of my lungs leave me alone or bite my tongue when he is yelling an than if im at work he texts me non stop dumb things that isnt even related to the argument!!! ugh i just wish he would shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• we used to do that. We ended up seeking a family therapist once a week for 2 months, just so we can have that designated time to talk with a mediator and someone with knowledge about how our young family is operating. Eventually, within the 2 months of family therapy, we learned how to communicate with out yelling, running out, talking over each other, we applied what we did in counseling. And we really applied it because we had our baby at the time and we didn't want to be arguing constantly around him so thats how we put a stop to it.

It's worth a shot, maybe go once or twice just to get a feel for how to communicate properly with one another. Sometimes we lose sight of it and have clashing binges and we go back. Just not as often now, maybe like every few months just to check in.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Is there a question here? If you're just venting, the Journals are a great place to start.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I hear a question. I just don't have an answer.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:27 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Than dont comment if u dont have a answer !
    premiemom18

Comment by premiemom18 (original poster) at 3:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2010