What video game is best for my daughter

My little girl is 4 (almost 5 in Feb) and said for Christmas she wants a "video game she knows how to play" ...so what would you suggest. There are so many out there, but I want t o get her one that I can buy games for and she can play on the tv or a little hand held game suggestions please

J-MOM24

Asked by J-MOM24 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Entertainment

• My niece just turned 5 and she loves the Ninetendo DS. She likes the nintendo dog games and the build a bear games, her older sister has one too. The girls seem to like that they have Hannah Montana too. The nice thing is that they will keep using it as they get older. Now they have wonder pets for DS too, I believe its their first Early childhood relaese, it looks really fun!
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My daughter had the V-Tech game for the tv. She had games like Dora, etc. She also has a Leapster hand held game that she really like. She wants a Nintendo-DS now...getting older.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:18 AM on Nov. 14, 2008