Any medical assistants out there?

I am thinking of going to a vocational school (Alpine College) for medical assisting and I am just wondering a few things? Is it better to go to a community college for it because you get a degree instead of a certificate? it would cost more and take much more time for me to take that route. I am hoping to get working in the field soon as we are so broke. plus there is a long waiting list but there isn't as much for the vocational school. Was it hard to find a job after finishing school? If you don't mind answering how much do you make?

xredstarsx

Asked by xredstarsx at 2:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in

• I went to Career Point College for Medical Assisting and i personally think it would be best to go to a vo-tech school and do it cause its a shorter time period and i don't know anyone who went to the community college and has a job whereas some of my friends went to vo tech and have great jobs....
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 8:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2010