Im Pregnant, and my hips are widening! ahhh

This is my 2nd pregnancy...Iam 7mo. Im starting to feel the pains of my hips, mainly at night. What is some good advise to help the pain on my sides..cause you know i cant sleep any other way but on my sides! The pain is so bad in my lower back and hips, i cant hardly move sometimes...I know I know, its "part of it" But im just curious.

hrtbr8kr8

Asked by hrtbr8kr8 at 2:43 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• put pillow in between your legs at night to easy the pain
    make sure it is long one
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• oh you bet ur butt i have a pillow in between my legs! lol. I feel like some kind of pain patch or somthing like that would help sometimes?
    hrtbr8kr8

Comment by hrtbr8kr8 (original poster) at 2:47 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I slep on an air matress thrown on top of the regular matress with lots of extra pillows. One between my legs, one that I propped under my tummy and another that I only put so that it was just barely under my hips.
    OR
    I would do the airbed and stuff but I would take and get only just slightly on my side and pop myself at that angle with the pillows so I was kinda on my back but not fully.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 3:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• no pain patches, rubs or heating pads... sorry...

pilllows and massages from S/O thats about all you can do..
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:27 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• no patches or rubs work tried it and all it did was make it worse your bones are shifting and joints are loosening up..rubs and patches only take care of muscle pain and the pain you are experiencing is not muscle pain
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Heating pad will help some.You will also notice that your nose widens when you get close to delivery.Woman's bodies are amazing..we have bones that open for birth and contract,our bodies take over during birth.Can you imagine what it was like long ago??
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Pillow between your legs while you sleep does WONDERS :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• the pillow plus try some pregnancy exercises
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• ii think i would have died if i lived back then, im C-sections..i would hav bleed to death most likely, im glad i live in this century lol
    hrtbr8kr8

Comment by hrtbr8kr8 (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2010