whats your New Years resolution?

hrtbr8kr8

Asked by hrtbr8kr8 at 3:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• Loss the extra weight (90 pounds) I gain in the last 10 years. Hard to believe but it was because the doctors don't send me to a specialist and since I been seeing I lost 40 pounds (since end of July until now = Dec). It not been easy but I want ti loose 45 more pounds. And get to my healthy weight (130-135). And also I want to do it before my husband get home from his deployment (Dec 2011). I been so extreme motivated and I want to do it because of my health in first place. I'm glad my Doctor it been checking me and see I'm doing everything I suppose to do. Exercise, a good healthy food, drinking a lot of water and be under my Doctor supervision is the clue to success.
    Amyelitza69

Answer by Amyelitza69 at 3:44 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My new years resolution has been the same for the past few years...to quit smoking so this year I tried quitting before New Years and my last cigarette was Dec 19th so I'm going to try to STAY smoke free

onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 4:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I no this is going to sound crzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy But I want to GAIN weight yes i said gain weight keep it on an go back to school :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• i don't make any i just hope for the best and try.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I resolved a long time ago to never make another resolution. Then a couple of years ago I decided that I would break that resolution lol. So I am resolving to continue to get healthy and this year I'm going to make a resolution to find a way to make some money. And to get organized (which will probably be the one I break).lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't make them. Instead I try to make smaller goals throughout the year.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 29, 2010