to the diabetic mothers

what was your biggest concern when you were pregnant???

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 3:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am neither diabetic nor did I have it while I was pregnant, but.
    SixUntilMe.com
    She prettymuch chronicled her whole pregnancy as a type one diabetic. And she's awesome!
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 3:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I was worried about all kinds of things going wrong, though all were fine, biggest was when doctor said my 2nd child was going to be born with an 'open spine'..she wasnt though,--- the last bio. child was very ill at birth, after 2 wks of NICU he was sent home unable to feed without them tube feeding and I was told 'not to get attached.......' he was born 10 lbs. 3 oz., both of us had a scary delivery, everything turned out perfectly fine though, and I had alot of stress, complcations with that one. He is grown and healthy as can be now also.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 6:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• No bu t have recently found out my sister is diabetic.This scares me because i am a sweet freak!All my teeth are sweet tooth's!I have never been tested.But have had history of uti problems.Should I be tested at 51?
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2010