would you even bother

giving second chances or just saying the heck with it...

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 3:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• depends...what happend
    hrtbr8kr8

Answer by hrtbr8kr8 at 3:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• just in general... with ppl... those you thought you could trust... things like that.
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I always tend to give second, or even third chances. But that's just me. I'm only human and I mess up, so I have to give others the same benefit of the doubt. :)
    Ok, I guess it does depend on how they have hurt you. You do have to know when to walk away if they are hurting you.
    HTH
    kc71595

Answer by kc71595 at 4:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Normaly if you did me wrong once. I do not trust you ever again. Well not give you a second chance.

Answer by louise2 at 5:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• totally depends on how you were decieved & how the other person dealt with it. If i was cheated on though, i would be gone, gone, gone.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I almost always give a second chance. After that second chance, they're done.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'll give 2nd chances if the person proves to me that they not only want a 2nd chance but they are also deserving of one (willing to work to earn that chance).

If a person does not prove to me that they truly want and deserve a 2nd chance they will not receive one.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010