How else has been having a bad sex drive? adult content

My son is 10 months old and I haven't had much a sex drive since i was eight months pregnant. What can I do to increase it? I don't want to take meds for this thou. Any suggests?

Karisma_Thomas

Asked by Karisma_Thomas at 4:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• ummmm maybe think about things that make u want to have sex but if ur not in the mood than ur not in the mood lol :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:13 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, its been plaguing me ever since I got pregnant... almost 3 years ago. I stopped taking birth control to help. It has helped some, but not much. I dont know whats wrong with me, and it bugs me a lot. Sometimes I just have to force myself to have sex and pretend like Im having fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• masturbate. When your DH isn't home, get a vibrator & go to town on your lil button. It's proven that more the more stimulation you get down there, the more your libido grows. If you neglect it, your libido will go way down. The saying is very true..."you don't use it, you lose it"...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Like many other new mothers, low or zero sex drive is an indicator that your hormones are still out of whack. It will take time to get your desire back to where it was. My daughter just turned 4 and I'm finding my desire again.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010