what is something you like to do on your spare time????

i like to come on cafemom cause it just gets me away from my jungle... but other then that i love to just kick back and do my hair and make up even if it's just because and don't even go no where...

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 5:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• spare time? what's that? lol

I like web surfing, coming here, reading a book... but I only get a short time during the day to do anything for myself.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:47 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• haha, I hardly get spare time. But when I do, I either come on here and facebook or I play on my ps3 :)
    wolverinemama

Answer by wolverinemama at 5:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Play Halo Reach or other xbox games
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I consider ALL my time free time! I do everything. I couldn't live without hobbies. I crochet, sew, macrame' (yes, I still macrame), and paper machet. I have about 100 houseplants that I tend to. In warm weather I live in the yard doing things. I take one day a week for totally me day. Shower and use my best shower products, lotions and potions. Makeup, curl my hair. Do my finger and toe nails. I like to hang out at the library once in a while either looking at books or working a jigsaw puzzle or whatever. I'm on online junky and find food recipes, craft patterns, games--love my online games. I got in a pen pal group and write letters to my pen pals. And I go places. I make it a point to see every store in the 3 city area where I live. Even if a store sounds like something I wouldn't be interested in I go look anyway and I've been surprised many times because sometimes the name of the store doesnt' fit what's inside. Have FUN!
    LivinWell11

Answer by LivinWell11 at 5:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Do things around the house that need to be done, once laundry is done and folded...my son is like a texas tornado so he helps being he helped create the messes. Maybe read, write letters to friends/family.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I love surfing on cafemom. If I have space in my apartment I would be doing scrapbooking. I enjoy reading on ocassion and listen to music.
    janitablue

Answer by janitablue at 7:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Always have my nose in a book, cooking, listen to music, watch movies, watch food tv, shopping at thrift stores, helping friends,
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• do you have any hobbys. For instance i like to crochet, cross stitch and do paint by numbers it puts me in new world where i can take my mind off everthing i am doing except that. It also helps relieve any fustration of the day because the time i am through i have a beautiful creations to show the world. It will also teach your children to take up arts and crafts so they will learn a productive way to deal with there emotions. And you will also have something that you have created that can be left them and one they will say MY MOM made that and it will make them proud. If your parents alive they may enjoy also. I know i made my dad a crochet lap blanket ( which his grandmother used to do before she died and he thought talet had died with her) so when i gave it him he dared anyone to touch. He has it put where no one can get to it.
    jenny1977j

Answer by jenny1977j at 7:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2010