What do you think it could be??

On the mid left side of my stomach when my arm touches it, or i push on it, it feels like a fresh new bruise. It hurts very bad when it is touched.

What do you think it is? What should i do about it?

there isnt a bruise there though. i havent fallen or anything.

i did for about 2 days pack stuff because i am moving soon. I didnt pick up any heavy boxes though but i was doing some movement.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You might have strained something, or it could just be baby pushing you in a weird way. Call your doctor and tell him/her what you feel, let them decide if it sounds like something they want to look at. Remember: you can never call them too many times with pregnancy concerns! I had a funny pain that ended up being my gall bladder and kidney. From how the baby was pushing on them they weren't able to drain properly, so the build-up HURT. There was nothing I could do for the pain, but it was comforting to know what it was (and also good for the doc to be aware of, in case something else weird had happened). Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• maybe just a bad cramp or strain when i get overworked and dont take breaks in between activities to sit down and rest i get bad cramps on the side of my belly maybe just try to rest a lot while packing and mention it to ur doctor next time
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008