Does your s/o have a special "treasure" he won't part with and that you hate?

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 8:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, I'm not sure if it's a treasure, but he won't get rid of his broken ass dresser because his grandmother (who lives 200 miles away) will get mad if she finds out he got rid of it. He says she doesn't care if it's in a million pieces; she'll want it back if he's not using it.

I want to take a sledgehammer to it. Oops.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:44 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Nope, hubby is willing to get rid of anything and everything I don't want or like. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My husband doesn't have that much stuff but I guess I could say the one thing I would like to get rid of is his Mud truck he uses for Mud Drags. I hate that thing
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• No, hubby doesn't gripe about my stuff and I don't gripe about his. What I do find annoying is how the other band member's music stuff is in our living room still and they have not played in a month. I don't like being their storage shed.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• yes these two huge stuffed Gorilla from FAO Schwartz these stuffed animals are as big as me and im 5'2 he got them when he was a little boy but now he is 28 and we have moved three times and they go were ever we go its doesnt bother me i think its sweet
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• nah, as long as it doesnt sit smack in the middle of the living room, he can save whatever means something to him. lol!!
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 9:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• A stuffed Tasmanian devil toy. He's had it for 30 years

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Nope! Hence the "man cave" in the basement! He can display/keep anything he wants, and I don't have to see it! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:16 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• He has a bunch of oriental decor that got boxed up a LONG time ago, when we moved, and I am happy and hope it stays there!
    Elise1968

Answer by Elise1968 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Nope.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010