Favorite

Your favorite song of all times and why – is it because of the lyrics, because of the memories associated with it or just the whole package?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dolly Partons.... Coat of many colors I remember my mother singing that song every time it came on and it brings a smile to my face. I miss her so much and wish I would of taken more time to look for all the little things she did.
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 9:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Salt N Pepa ... It's a she thing .. I love that song .. always have b/c it speaks about womens strength.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• GET IT WHILE YOU CAN / Janis Joplin ... i luv the Lyrics ... sweet luvely and so real .. the way that great singer done it make me feel that she realy mean it .. didn sing for any other reason only to tell us that we have to get LOVE whiel we can cause we never know what will happen after ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:43 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Gosh there are so many.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2010