Need some advice..

My 6 month old baby has pimple like dots around the lid and underneath her right eye and a little on the left eye. It seems to show up more after a bath. More on the right eye than left. If we don't bathe her every day, like say give her a bath every other day it seems to clear. Has anyone had this happen to their baby? Can anyone tell me what might be causing it?

staciepi

Asked by staciepi at 9:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she may be allergic to the shampoo or baby wash you are using. Or maybe even the washcloth (what was it laundered in?)
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• That really sounds like a detergent allergy. I would call the pediatrician and ask about it to be safe. The eyes are not something to fool with.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Id definitly call the dr! cant hurt to take her in! I dont think its serious but you never know good luck
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 10:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• baby acne. if she were alergic to soap, it would be on all of her body, not just her face. my girl has the same thing.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2010