im 37 1/2 weeks and this morning had a liquid in my underwear.. now i have a big pressure and feel like i cant stop going to the bathroom.. does anyone know what this could be

datgurlmeggy

Asked by datgurlmeggy at 9:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• seriously? sounds like labor.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• just your body getting ready for labor, good luck :)
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 9:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yup..sounds like labor to me.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Sounds like you are in labor good luck and congrats
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Id call the doc hun and that sounds like the beginning of labor or atleast that's what happened to me. Baby moving down and mucus plug letting go.
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 9:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• its my first pregnancy so its all new to me... feels like theres some tightness and menstrual cramps that come on and off guess dont want to be too sure of myself.. i go to the doctor at 1 should i wait?
    datgurlmeggy

Comment by datgurlmeggy (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• get to the dr girl, sounds like you are in early labor
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• At 37 weeks I would definitely be calling the doc to let them know. They may or may not want to see you or tell you to wait until the contractions are closer together and head to the hospital. Are you still leaking liquid? You may have a slow leak of your water. Not a big deal, but the doc needs to know that too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It was My first baby....I was 37 weeks when this same thing happened to me.. 8 hours later I had my baby !!!!!!! I went in to the hospital for leaking fluid they tested it and it was my amniotic fluid,... then the nurse checked to see how far along I was and My water broke... If you have been using the bathroom alot that past few dayyys and you feel pressure ..chances are this could be labor. Call your Doctor.. or go in and get check just to be safe...
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 9:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If you have any leak your water will break in the very near future... just so you know..Not to be ignored.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 9:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2010