Will going to a ENDOCRINOLOGIST help me?

I have Hypoglycemia,which is NOTHING in the medical field,because it's not a disease?AND it's not FATAL?BUT,it still doesn't get the recognition and RESPECT it deserves.I know there's no cure for this,except to eat,eat and eat some more!I'm hoping that I will get the support I'm so desperately seeking,will I get it?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 3:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• You keep saying you need to eat eat eat in your other posts and questions. I am curious...It sounds as if you are trying really hard to find some sort of reason to be sick so that way you can blame all lifes problems on the fact that you are "sick". I think IMO and not to be rude...Are milking it and sounding more like a hypochondriac than anything else. Sorry
    Anonymous