i think my husband is cheating

I think he cheating he text alot to the women in his job at night while he at work he been texting this twenty something he tell her his sexual pleasure and his thought i sneak into his phone and saw naked picture of her i found condom his pocket he told me he brought some condoms for her and her boyfriend every time i say something he started to scream at me and asking me why i am accuse him of stuff and now he buying himself a motocycle and october he going to florida to october fest with his friends he didn;t invited me or his kids... he said all he cares is motorcycle and his trips he also told me all he care is to come home and play his game and watch tv and go to sleep he tired of us talking and everything else he doesn;t care what should i do should i confront her because since he not going to tell the truth..right now he going to meet her before he going to work i read that in his text messenger

china682

Asked by china682 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• im sorryIt sounds like he is cheating to me. Don't ignore your instincts. Every time I have in the past I have regretted it. Theres no reason for a naked pic on his phone or texts about other ppl's sexual pleasure. He should only care about your sexual pleasure.

bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, I think you should. and this is such a tough situation but in the long run I think you will be better off with someone who will cherish you and only you. I hope everything works out.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 9:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm so sorry - I agree with the poster above - there's no justification for sharing intimate information - photos or desires - with anyone other than you. And no one buys condoms for someone else. ..
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 9:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• what hurts me why his he messing with a twenty something she could be his daughter
    china682

Comment by china682 (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• depends on state you live in, if getting proof means anything in court with a divorce

yes, you know he is cheating

think with your head now, not your heart, you can take care of your heart later, your head needs to do what needs to be done about getting him gone

sorry
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• RUN GET THAT DIVORCE
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Does not sound like a loving relationship to me, your hubby has no respect for you or your feelings. Even if he has not slept with the women and is only phone sexting is that something you would want to keep in your life dear? I can't tell you what to do other then get some proof that he is not being faithful in atleast the sexting form by taking a pic of what is on his phone so you have proof if you decide to leave him. Hugs
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 9:44 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Get the papers filed fast because you have the written proof that he is and he lieing about the condoms.put his things on the curb and change the locks
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Dont listen to these women who are telling you to get a divorce. Please dont give him any more of your time as for the questioning and talking. Silent will kill a man better than nagging him about something that you will not get an answer for. Start ingoring him, his phone, and anythin else that he associates with. Dont go contacting the other women because you are not married to her. She is just a season that will run out.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Record everything. Keep a journal of proof that he is cheating. If you do decide to get a divorce, which from the sound of it I really think you should consider, these documents will greatly help your court case.

Remember to do what makes you happy and look out for their kids. Having such a selfish, inconsiderate louse around the house will not benefit them, even if he is their father. He needs a wake up call.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:47 AM on Dec. 29, 2010