Vaccine side effects???

I have three sons the first had all his shots right on shcedual and my second son had up to his 10m shots, my last is two and completly vax free. My oldest son has speech problems, my middle son is a little hard to understand too sometimes, and the youngest one has no problems at all. I was wondering do any of you think its vaccine related? And how would I go about finding out if it is??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• You can always report its to VAERS, BUT MANY MANY reports go carelessly un-looked.

You can look up the negative side effects of vaccines that were given to your children as well. You can take them to a doctor or even better a natural doctor who is certified. Natural doctors tend to know a LOT more and speak very openly about the vaccines and their side effects & give both negative and positive sides of the shots.

Good Luck.
    :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• How old are the older 2? It could be just age. My doctor says that by the age of 5, you should be able to understand pretty much everything the child says. There are lots of things that could cause delays, not just vaccines. Discuss it with your doctor if you're worried.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My brothers and I all were vaccinated on time. I had to have speech therapy for 5 years, neither of them had any speech problems. Don't think it has anything to do with vaccines.
    Anonymous

• I had my two oldest vaccinated and they both ended up with problems, my oldest was sick all the time, my middle has sensory processing disorder. My youngest is also VAX free and has NO problems. You be the judge.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• More risk to your children if you DON'T have them vax'd. Why would you risk them to a disease that can be stopped and bring back out into the public? You make no sense. Ever think some kids can be sick because it's genetic or just not well taken care of?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I put in a clam you have to have it in by 3 years after affected shot..
    My son was messed up by DTaP and MMR I think.. maybe FLU also..
    DTAP caused seizures and ALL his sensory probs.. LIFE was a living hell!!!!
    My group is SPD Mom's & their Sensational Kids if you want to take a look..
    My son is 3.. just turned and just finally said MOMMY!!!!
    thespookyone

Answer by thespookyone at 1:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009