i think my husband is cheating

i don;t know what to do i am so embrased by this but can someone tell me how to snoop with out his knowing he does not used computer but his phone he always erasing his text messing all the time He left home early he said he has some errand to do and he say he going to get a hair cut while he was sleeping i went into his car and open his phone and he told he going to pass by her house but what so sad is she twenty year old and they work together at Brown Printing Company her name is Jessica she is about 21 year old they both talk about what kind sex he like and she say like older man...i confronted him about it he started yelling at me saying i accused him of something he not doing i found naked picture of her in his phone and now he going to her house... I also found condom he say he bought her and her boyfriend... i am so ashamed and confuess ...i don;t know what to do ... he said he doesn;t need me or the kids we need him

china682

Asked by china682 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• wish I had an answer for you. Can you say what's making you suspicious?
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 9:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Check his phone records online.....Online Statement will only give you #s, date, time, and how often he talks to a certain person. I normally tell women to avoid snooping and let what is done in the dark come to lite on its own. When you start looking it will bring angry and rage against and that is not what you want. Ask urself what would you do if you found out that he is cheating are you going to leave your Husband? When you are married things are different then when you are just dating. So make sure this is what you wnat before you start snooping around. Take the time to tell him how you feel. He needs to know.....He is your HUSBAND! Good Luck
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It is totally suspect for him to always erase his text messages from the phone. I understand this because I went through this 2 years ago with my husband. He was always getting phone calls at 3 am and he would always say it was his cousin. However, every time I answer his phone the person on the other end would hang up. My suggestion to you is keep your eyes open because he will slip up. Wait until he is in the shower or away from you and his phone. Look at his contacts if you see too many numbers that do not even have names on them or initials like kc ,etc. Something is up.
    lele10000

Answer by lele10000 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Look online at the usage. You can also look on the phone bill. Online you can see the usage of all times and numbers called in that billing cycle. You can also see the same for text messages. If you do not have detailed billing sign up for it and you will see everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I agree with the above. Been there done that... Check the phone records some of them you can download to excel (verizon) then sort the phone numbers. She which one is being called alot is it someone you know? If you look up the number on intellis for about 9.00 you can get the name and phone number attached to the cell number. Best 9.00 I ever spent.

I tell people all the time now for $10 you can find out anything about anyone! Good luck Stay strong. You can message me or friend me if you need support. I have gone through this and come out on the other side.
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 10:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have to tell you not all phone companies will let you go online to look at the phone #'s mine does not I would have to get a court oder to do so even though the bill is is in my name only. I would just look for clues, is he coming home late from work making trips somewhere w/o you going there are lots of signs and don't let on that you are suspious at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• look online at his phone bill. It will show you which phone numbers he's been texting. Then you can call & if someone answers just ask who it is & when they say their name, say "I'm so sorry, i got the wrong number"...or you can confront them...

I know that i can check ALL of our cell phone history on At&t online. It's all there. You can also check his phone statement when it comes in the mail if you can't do it online.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• anon, maybe landlines won't allow it...but cell phone companies sure do....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• one day say u left ur phone at work or sum place and is it ok to use his phone so u can go pic up ur phone
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Is this a gut feeling or has he been acting suspicious?
    Elise1968

Answer by Elise1968 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2010