Is there anyone who has found it easy to work online?

I have been in online marketing for the most part of this year. I have done all kinds of marketing strategies and advertising and still no results. I am constantly wanting to prosper with this but I do not know what I am doing wrong. Maybe I should give up? Could someone help me? I have so much information and now want to build a team to help raise money for certain things in society. What do I do?

lele10000

Asked by lele10000 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• When you say on-line marketing what do you mean? You can write product reviews, build your twitter following (thus your blog following) and approach companies to write for them.
    CapabilityMom

Answer by CapabilityMom at 10:04 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't mess with selling someone else's product, instead I run a web design service and sell my own informational CDs and teaching printables on my websites.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Did you enter a saturated market? Are you trying to sell a product no one wants? Are you doing MLM? All those things can effect your success.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• advertising and marketing can be different based on what it is you are trying to promote. Please reply with what your business or product is and we can help you a bit better.

But I agree with HotMama, it could be that you are selling something that too many others are selling.....an example is a direct selling company like Avon. Everyone on this earth has either sold Avon or knows at least 1 person who sells Avon, so it's difficult to get sales that actualy EARN you much money!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• HotMama: How can doing an MLM effect her success? I'd love to know this. I've been in several MLMs before and the company I'm with now, I'm making a very nice part time income with it. My enrollers have worked no more than 12 hours a week the past 12 months and they've made $36,000 PART TIME. It's not about the industry, it's about finding the right company and the right product to get behind.

OP, internet marketing is a constantly changing method, that in order to be successful with, you must educate yourself on what's working in the here and now. The key to succeeding in business is building relationships and establishing rapport and trust with your target market. You also should enjoy what you're doing and be a product of the product that you're selling.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 4:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• atowers is right, you have to keep training and keep educated, the industry keeps growing and people demand personal attention and want to connect with you not just a company.

You should never stop training or learning in the MLM industry. Your success depends on you and who you listen to, for example some of the things posted here are false, what company you chose does not effect your success. It can be saturated like Avon but because of your wonderful personality, your smile or how you take care of your customers on a person level can make you very successful.

And yes you need to be a products of the product yourself.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Here is a few things to help you out. http://www/EmmaWeekly.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have an opportunity to share with you that involves enhancing others lives while enhancing your own in the process by promoting safer products for you, your family, your home and the environment..

It is a sales job or MLM. There is no inventory to maintain, no large investment requirement and you can cancel at anytime! Put simply it is a small business opportunity that just makes great sense!

If you'd like more detailed information I'd be more than happy to set up an appointment with you to share this opportunity with you.

Please feel free to call me at 757-773-5748 or PM me.

I look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!
    dlawrenceind

Answer by dlawrenceind at 12:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2010