back pain and pregnancy

This is my second time around but with my son i didnt have any pain ... well any pain i couldn't stand untill my last few weeks im 25 weeks now and have pain so bad i can't sit, stand, lay on my side or anything. unless i slump and sit on a pillow. should i be concerned?

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different, maybe you just got off easy last time (I'm convinced that I did!). Mention it to your doctor, though, just in case he or she thinks it's a symptom of everything. Otherwise, go ahead and slump away, you need to be comfortable! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• No, this was normal with my kids. What helped me though was to lay on my back in the floor with my legs propped up on the couch. It takes the pressure off your back.
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i was having back problems too...get a snoogle body pillow!! WOW what a difference!
    kayteee25

Answer by kayteee25 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008