Fox news watchers are the most misinformed?

The study has been analyzed and of course it's found to be garbage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8KHOgyYyHQ

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Every news source twists reality to meet their personal agenda, it's just the way it is...that's why I'm very careful as to where I get my "news" from.
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 10:22 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• That claim is so tired and lame. I don't know any person that gets all of their news from one source. Not ONE person. Seriously, how a study could have been conducted on people that only get news from FOX (or any other network) is beyond me. The claim is almost as asinine as someone paying for a study to be conducted. Amusing though, as long as tax payer dollars didn't go to these studies.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• i think the peanut gallery may be off today TN.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't watch ANY Cable News network shows/bloggging.....none of them.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

Answer by the_kimmers

I agree

Fox news caters to the right, CNN caters to the left. No biggie. I don't like Fox News, so I don't watch it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It is just a divide and conquer tactic.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The study has been analyzed and of course it's found to be garbage

I'm pretty sure we had that accomplished right here back when the "study" was first posted.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Sure made the liberals who posted that feel superior when they posted about it a while back.lol Now they are avoiding this post probably felling a little stupid now and maybe misinformed?lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Can you summarize the YouTube link? I'm one of those weird people who doesn't like to watch videos on the computer.

I never particularly believed the study. Though I do think that those who limit their news consumption don't have a lot of breadth to their knowledge.

I just restarted our Sunday newspaper subscription and WOW... there's a lot there that doesn't make the online edition!

Answer by gdiamante at 11:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• – collapse

We don't need a study for that, we just have to hold a conversation with someone who watches Fox to figure it out.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 (hidden) + expand