Is it possible to regrow or stimulate the growth of eyelashes?

I recently had individual lashes put on and I swear they ripped out my real lashes I am worried they will not grow in as full as they were. I am trying vitamine E oil but wanted to know if there is a recommended method for eyelash regrowth?

MsLegalBriefs

Asked by MsLegalBriefs at 10:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• There's a prescription for something called restasis that does this. Ask your Dr.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, I just gor restasis for my dry eyes. Latisse is for lashes. I also had the fake lashes put in and she ruined my real lashes by trimming them. But they grow back, I can definitely say been there done that.I'd never do it again.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I've heard Latisse works but you might be weary of the side affects because there are alot of them, like darkening of the eyelid, drooping eyelid. etc, I would like to try it but I dont think its worth what might happen
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Give it some time and see what happens. They may grow back in.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The Latisse may also cause your eyes to change color, (blue to brown) and it is not reversible. If you value your blue eyes, I'd just wait.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:38 AM on Dec. 30, 2010