What is a good cellphone company to use?

I am thinking of switching from sprint. I want to find something not too expensive and that has good family packages. Also that has good customer service and coverage. My husband has Verizon and we hate it. So other than Sprint/Verizon what are some good options?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 10:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• I love Verizon I use to have Tmobile and went back to Verizon it cost more but it is better.
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 10:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have US Cellular I love it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I hated Verizon. I use Virgin Mobile and it's good so far.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• We have Verizon and love it. Everything else around here has horrible service. Dropped calls for no reason, garbled reception.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• We have T-Mobile and we LOVE it. We used to have Verizon and it SUCKED!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I had Sprint for over 4 years and you are making a good decision! I have Verizon now, have had them for nearly two years and I LOVE them. Great service even in Our tiny town and great phones - well, my Droid X is. My first one, the Samsung Sway, was faulty and eventually discontinued. But even after that, Verizon is the best way to go! And that is a fact..I had three other companies on top of Sprint and they all sucked.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• To elaborate on the first poster's response: you really to get what you pay for. With a lot of companies, cheaper bills usually equal crappy service. Therefore, Verizon is worth every penny. Of course, it all depends what is expensive to you. My Husband pays $150/month for Our 700 minutes/free nights, weekends and mobile to mobile/unlimited texting on both/smartphone data plan on mine and that isn't expensive to Us..but it might be to others. Before I got my Droid X, Our bill was only $130.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Not At&t!
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Whatever you do don't get AT&T they suck! They charge you for bullshit. Your bill never comes out to the contract monthly amount. I have boostmobile and love it! $50 monthly unlimited everything just buy a good phone and you'll love it too!
    nqmochafrappe

Answer by nqmochafrappe at 11:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Cricket they have a family plan 30 - 40 dollars a month for a phone plan or more depending on what you chose. Also no contract you can leave when done good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 9:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010