Did you know about this???

This is a link to an article I just read on Cosmo, "Expert Opinion: Monistat vs. Smashbox Foundation Primer".  I had heard rumors about this but it makes me feel much better to read it in a reputable beauty/fashion magazine. It also makes me feel better that the author got a scientific opinion.

I'm definitely going to give it a try.. why not if I can save a few bucks??!!

What do you think???

FeelinYummy

Asked by FeelinYummy at 10:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm glad I read that. I thought it referred to putting the antifugal cream on your face! I figured it was like the use of Preparation H to smooth out wrinkles lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, someone on Cafemom actually told me about it a while back. Primer is sooo expensive. However, I did find a brand at Sally's that is only $4.00 and it works just as good as anything I've ever tried before. They have lip primer, face primer, lip plump, etc. I've been buying the face primer for the past four months though. I think that may even be cheaper than buying Monistat!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• try and let me know ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• why not just get good foundation so you dont need primer under it?
    I use the tinted magiX face profector from Avon and I love it....but when I'm not buying that I get a fluffier foundation that like mouse kind of and it works really well and feels amazing....and its cheap...
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2010