Diaper rash!!

I just switched my daughter over to regular milk, now she has the worst diaper rash! Anyone know any home remedy that's great for this??

edensgarden101

Asked by edensgarden101 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use a and d. I think it's the best.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• soak in warm bath for half hour and use cornstarch......it works wonders!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• my son was about a yr old and got into some dog food. lol he had the worst rash ever!! i used bag balm to get rid of it. its in a green can. works wonders!!
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• its not really a home remedy but desitin works amazingly-it always cleared up some pretty bad rashes within a day
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have used all diffent kinds but the best is Triple Paste medicated ointment for diaper rash.. My friend told me about it when my baby had a bad almost bleeding bottom and I put it on the next diaper change it was almost gone!! It's about $10 for a small bottle but u just need alittle.
    sam_mims

Answer by sam_mims at 10:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If you have a local family dollar, you can go there and purchase the family Dollar brand Baby powder pure cornstarch with aloe and vitamin e, it works. Its only $1.00. Thats what I used on my kids beacause some diaper rash creams & powders can burnand this doesn't.
    WJC

Answer by WJC at 9:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2010