son's dad started a random argument a week before xmas.... like for nothing.

i told him he did it because he knew xmas was next week and either he didnt want to buy our son anything or he didnt have the money. oh he swore to GOD that didnt have anything to do with it. he was going to buy for our son regardless..... xmas came and he didnt even call and say merry xmas..... and even more no gifts..... i know its pointless.... but i just feel like calling and bitching him out. and then i got a letter in the mail that he hasnt been responding to the child support notices. so now there next step is going to be suspension of licenses or possibly a bench warrant for his arrest.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Let the courts take care of him. Starting an argument just for fun is incredibly childish on his part. I'd act like you didn't even notice.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It is what it is, you can't change anyone. Just hang in there for your son....

Don't waste your time or energy on that, just pray and hopefully before his son starts hating him. He will smarting up.

Good luck, your not the only woman/some men going through this.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Ugh. Just be happy he is out of your life. I am so sorry to hear how someone treats a kid like this. His son!!! Well, just forget this man and try to find another one (a good, handsome prince, mhaw:P) who your son can call daddy after a while:) It is so important for the children to have good role models. I hope you will find your man soon:P Hugs:D

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Sounds like you are better off not having him around! And I agree with writing stuff down. But don't give it to him, have it for the courts. Contact your lawyer and see if you have to uphold visitation being he is not holding his child support. I will state though, that my ex didn't give me any money till he had to and the judge made the comment in the paper that he was EXTREMELY disappointment by this. Just be the bigger person cause in the end... it looks better on you :). Good luck girl.
    SarahsAMommy

Answer by SarahsAMommy at 10:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Just handle the legalities for the child support. He is being selfish and childish, but that shouldn't matter. Your son, I figure, had a nice Christmas with you and your family. If the father doesn't want to be involved with that it's his choice. Just handle the court situation about child support and nothing more.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Is there a question here?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2010