is it normal to get period cramps two to three days before the actual period comes?

no im not pregnant.

Maria_Ria

Asked by Maria_Ria at 10:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes. It sure is
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't know what answer the medical society would give, but I say if it isn't normal, then I need to go personally find out.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 10:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, it is. I usually have the same. The two previous day of my period is hell. And when it actually starts I am fine. Don't worry. It can be from stress or when you have flu or cold and your body is a bit upset. Try to rest a bit. Hugs.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, that is how I know i am getting it.

Each person gets diffrent feelings when they are about to get it. Lately I know when I am gettiing it two days before, it takes time but if you pay attention to your body. You will get it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes quite normal, and I'd have bad cramps for days thru my period. You get to know when your getting your period after a while, your body does the same abt every month. I use to have to put a heating pad on my stomach and just lay down for a few days when I was younger my cramps were so bad, I don't envy you at all.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• you betcha it is .I used to get cramps a couple weeks before.Had a real bad time with it..Could not take any bc pills due to migraine headaches.And i have a tilted pelvis which makes it harder to conceive.and now a full hysterectomy do to fibrotic cysts!My daghter has a terrible time with cramps.But she has fund that if she works out alot and stays with a workout program this helps her cramps.But it is a strenuous workout she does.I know I could not do it.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Might just be because of stress of the holidays...
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, I do.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 6:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2010