Can someone give me some advice on what to do?

I run a group that has been around for about two years now. When I first started the group, I appointed this woman my admin/co-owner so she could help me run the group(it would be hard to do it all by myself). Well, recently, said co-owner has been complaining to me that she feels like she is doing all of the work and that I don't care about the group because I don't post as often or at all. However, I've been having trouble sleeping, so I get up later than I used to and when I go to post, I find she's already posted everything I've already wanted to. It would be pointless for me to repost everything she just posted. And if the posts are already on the front page of the group, it would also be pointless to bump them up. This co-owner has said she plans on leaving the group at the end of the month and that I should just let it die since I don't care about it. It's MY group and I do post as often as I can, and as much as I can. I care about it quite a bit and I don't want this group to die. I just feel like she's taken over and now she's trying to dictate what I should do with it. What do you ladies think I should do? I just need some advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Find another administrator and don't let her comments get to you.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Let her go and then run the group the way you want to.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• When I ran my group I had a lady do the same thing only she could be on the computer all day long at work and I could not still can't and she would do that to me also. What I eventually did was closed by group but not before I blocked her from getting into the group. If you don't think your group us very active I would close it if it is active enough I would just do whatever my best was and let it go only you can decide what you feel like you can do for your group. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I agree bseastrand
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Un-appoint her and kick her out.
    Anonymous

• Either do what the 1st two posters suggested or, if you're still wanting her to be admin, discuss with her the ways that the two of you can make it work, IE each of you provides the posts for certain subjects, or each of you does a post on certain days of the week.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It is your group, let her leave and run your group the way yuo want to.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:00 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If she wants to leave, let her leave. You might also want to try posting some new material since you say she's already posted everything you had wanted to.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• @HotMama330 - I run a freebies group, so it's kind of hard to post anything new when she's already posted all the new freebies listed for the day on any site.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Honestly, I would just let her go and appoint someone else to help you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2010