Anyone else have the job of updating the "family calendar" each year?

Just one more holiday chore I have to do & get it done this week! No wonder I have to be woke up at Midnite on New Years! -LOL Im just too damn tired from all the "stuff" that helps the holidays happen & the household function. :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do all of the calendar transferring all the plans for all holiday's, birthdays cleaning, laundry, and paying bills and working to pay bills and anything else that you could think of I do almost all of it except for the car maintenace and some mowing and I rarley do the dishes that's hubbies job
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, I do that when take down old and put up the new one. Plus company has been here since the 16th and have not been able to clean the bathroom, put christmas away or anything. Come friday I have alot of stuff to do.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• oh yeah
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I used to keep the family calendar. I also had fun stuff on it, like when Andy road his 2 wheeler for the first time. It was fun to transfer all those special occasions too. Sadly the calendar went missing ( I think DH threw it away) and all those special occasions are gone.

crying

meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 3:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010