Very contraversial and were not crazy

Here lately we my dd and myself have been ''seeing'' ''shadows'' in parts of our house that ''shadows'' don't belong, My 2 yr old sits and talks to ''nothing'' but tries to reach for it. Hubby doesn't see it, I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN SPIRITS AND DEMONS WHAT CAN I SAY TO EXPLAIN TO MY CHILDREN THAT WILL NOT SCARE THEM AND WILL HELP THEM UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SEE

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's my belief that children just have an easier time seeing spirits than adults because they haven't yet taught themselves NOT to see them. I don't know your belief system, but I told my kids what they saw was the part of people left after their bodies wore out and what made them *THEM* moved on without it. I explained they meant no harm and were probably just curious about their lives, but if they were *EVER* scared, tell Mommy and she'd make them go away.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Some people don't see them because they refuse to.

They have taught themselves "ghosts don't exist" so when something happens: a cold breeze, something creaking, a shadow.. they rationalize it away as something they CAN explain.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• He's not open to them

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Your house is haunted. Tell the spirits to leave you alone. They most likely mean you no harm,some are attached to dwellings.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Try chanting spiritual mantra's or burning sage in your home. There are many things you can do to deter spirits. My grandfather saw shadows all the time & so does my dad. We're Hindu...my dad would say "Om guru, om shanti" over & over again & he said it worked.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The black shadows are guardians--black is the color of spiritual protection. You may think of them as angels if you like. That is their duty. We are all born with guardians and they stay with us throughout our lives, leading us home when we cross over to the Other Side. As messengers they often appear white. As protectors they appear black. If you see a red or green entity you will know that it is a bad energy. These are not good colors for spirits. But your guardians are, at the moment, working to keep this bad kind out of your house. Young children are close to the Other Side and can see all kinds of spirits. They are often introduced to their guardians around the age of 2 or 3. Adults lose the ability as they get older. Deceased relatives like to visit their living family to play with the kids and see what's going on. If the shadows are not threatening or attacking, it's okay!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't know how you can explain it to your children. I used to see animal shadows (cats, dogs, horses) in my house, especially when I was depressed over something. My dr. said it is my guardian spirits (animals since I love animals) guiding and protecting me. I like that explanation. My 5 yr old grandson (medically challenged) lives with us (and his mom) and he talks all the time to people who are not there. My daughter thinks he sees spirits and communicates with them. It's not like an imaginary friend...he talks like an adult to them and at times answers unspoken questions. I think there is more to the spirit world than an y of us could comprehend or believe. By the way, I am a devote Christian.
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• but y does my hubby not see
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I am a Christian to
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Only SANE PERSON Just because You've never seen doesn't mean irs not real Maybe your'e CRAZY for NOT BELIEVING
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2010