sore breasts/chest?

Im 35 weeks and my breasts have started hurting something fierce. It feels like im 6 weeks again or nursing. they really hurt when I lay on one side for awhile and then roll (that's when it feels like my chest muscles hurt too) this didn't happen with my first pregnancy so im just confused and very sore. Help? And is it normal?

Asked by randibosin at 11:22 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It was like that for a little while with me....i would take a little tylonel or put a heating pad on them lol....Downfall to the heating pad is i would have a wet mess everywhere because i would turn into a fountain lol. But the pain was gone so it was so worth it. Good luck and hope it gets better soon!!!!!

Answer by Shelii at 11:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Go to your doctor and ask him! If you feel that something is not normal with you than probably it isn't. I think these are only the hormons but it is better to be sure. And maybe he can give you something to ease the pain.

Answer by adriennfaklya at 11:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• sounds like you need to talk to a nurse or Doctor dear,either way good luck.

Answer by grismelda at 1:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Just sounds like your breast are ready to be nursing and might be full... Just a few more weeks :) Congratulations!

Answer by sissy0604 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I had very tender breast to, you should talk to your doc. about it.

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2010