What`s the grossest thing you`ve seen today ?

I know it`s only 11:30 am but I just saw half a chipmunk courtesy of the cat... and the other half he gakked up.. :P

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Upon waking, my son handed me a hard little turd in my bed. Super.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 11:33 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• my coworker scratching her private spot in the elevator in front of other people
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Woah!! Mine is also cat related. I'd clean up cat throw up a week ago, and today I noticed that there was a stain, so I went over the area again. :(

Answer by Bmat at 11:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Awww, yours is really sad...I love chipmunks and would be so sad to see one that way.
    Anyway, on to the grossness--my daughter had an upset tummy all day Monday. This morning, I went into her bathroom to empty the trash and saw that there was poop (diarrhea) splattered all around the toilet bowl. Fun stuff, guess who gets to clean that in a few minutes?!?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• ive changed my daughter to regular milk, and now her poop is like glue that sticks to her butt! so it takes twice as long to clean, smells horrible, not to mention diaper rash city!
    edensgarden101

Answer by edensgarden101 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• "Anyway, on to the grossness--my daughter had an upset tummy all day Monday. This morning, I went into her bathroom to empty the trash and saw that there was poop (diarrhea) splattered all around the toilet bowl. Fun stuff, guess who gets to clean that in a few minutes?!?"

Keep a package of disposable gloves for this. I found that it made sick clean up a lot less repulsive.

Answer by Bmat at 11:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My alarm clock.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:43 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My dog licking her ass.
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• You gals got some funny ones.. made me chuckle.. Yes, i love little animals too... I think Oscar was just doing his cat thing. Amazing kitty who survived being shot by an arrow. :)
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010