Wow!

So I am 5 months pregnant and I just found out I am havin another girl. My question is what all do I need, my daughter is 3yrs and honestly I cant remember what I used the most of. Any suggestions Thanks for the help in advance!!

lovinmybaby87

Asked by lovinmybaby87 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you didnt keep her things? well to start obviously diapers wipes and a place for baby to sleep unless your gonna co sleep. a swing or bouncy seat as some babies dont like one or the other. swaddeling blankets where our best friend our little guy wouldnt sleep if he wasnt swaddled. bottles if your not breastfeeding.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Bips, nappy, buggy, cod, wet wipes, nappy bag, bottles, nosebug hoover:P, clothes, socks, jumpsuits (those are the easiest ones:), nappy changing mat, nappy cream, hat, little gloves (scratching the face with sharp nails), sleeping bag for babies, baby Calpol if she gets cold, First Aid Kit, temperature checker, baby watcher (noise or camera), nipple defence if you want to breast feed her, Something above the cod moving around toy. Some toys for babies (you don't need a lot, she will be too small in the beginning anyway:) You need a separate bin for the nappies. Baby bathtub, cleaning stuff, rubber duck, big towel for the baby to wrap around, Sterilizer. And of course the baby:D

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 11:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My favorite things were the bouncy seat (I prefer the cheap ones, although I got both kinds), the pacifier attacher (it attaches to the baby's clothes so if they let go it doesn't hit the floor), the "Sleep Sac" (we got the biggest one we could that was safe so we could use it for longer) because you are not supposed to use blankets and it is really comfy for baby, pacifiers (if your baby takes one. It was wonderful for my son to help him sleep and soothe him but my dd never took one), those "gowns" (they are a one piece nightgown type thing that is MUCH better than trying to snap all of those snaps on baby pajamas especially during those every two hour changes!!), thermal cover for the car seat (It is wonderful especially if you live in a cold area. You don't have to put on a coat or anything. You just put a blanket over baby and pull the thermal cover over the whole thing. It keeps baby warm and toasty and it's also (cont)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• (cont from above) around $15! Make sure you have Milicon!!!!!! It might be spelled Mylicon? Anyway, it is a MUST have for baby! Every baby has some form of belly ache/gas pains and this all-natural product takes that all away!! You can find it anywhere. Infant ibuprofen too for pain.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2010