Do you admit when your wrong?

I was wrong.

I come to realize after our break up. That he only means well but needs to loosen up.... He was trying to protect me and my family.

He never cheated, stole, did drugs, always made sure we didn't do with out. Yet he is not out going but is willing to work on that.

We are taking it one day at a time. I was too nice, let people walk all over me and listened to what everyone was saying, and now I don't even talk to half the people, because my man was right.... and yes, I WAS WRONG, AND YES I DID SAY IT TOO HIM TOO. I will have him and marry him and we will live happily ever after....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• clapping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• yes i admit i am wrong when i am wrong
    itsmedawn10

Answer by itsmedawn10 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I do admit if I am wrong.

In your situation, I hope it works out for you. Don't pressure the being more outgoing, though. People have certain personality types, and some just aren't outgoing, It's like asking you to be taller, or shorter, or to have six fingers, it's who they are. Don't be critical and don't try to force him to go beyond his comfort zone. He sounds like a jewel.

Answer by Bmat at 11:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Being able to admit when you're wrong is the sign of a strong and wise person, IMO. Some people think it indicates weakness, but I don't agree with that at all. It takes a lot more courage to confess that you screwed up than to continue trying to blame others for it.
    Good luck to you!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, I do. And I feel guilt, too.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If I'm wrong, and not pissed, I will admit it. I think it takes a bigger person to admit when they have made a mistake. You are a strong person, and need to take this as a lesson. You don't have to give your friends up, you have to put them in their place. Tell them when they are wrong, and let them know that if they want to be friends with you, they need back up and stay out of your business.

BTW- I used to let people walk all over me. After dealing with my parents and having kids, I have learned how to stand up for myself, and for them.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Sometimes. Other times, I'm just silent.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• NEVER!! J/K. I only admit that I am wrong someone points it out.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes I can.I can also admit that there are times I can be extremely stubborn though and it takes me time to come around lol.I am doing alot better with it though with age.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• yes and I do it quickly to get it over with. it's easier that way!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2010