Music for artistic inspiration.

I write. It is just what I do. I don't do it for anyone but myself. It is more like something I need....must do. Words seem to be in every part of me, and they need to be let out. Does this make any sense? I think it must be similar to what an artist or musician feels when the mood strikes. Music really brings out the urge to write. If you are artistic in anyway, do you use music as a muse? Do you think it helps or hinders your talent?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Jack JOhnson! or whatever type of music you listen to and get inspiried from. you many people it is way different types of music.
    sunflower1986

Answer by sunflower1986 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have a play list on iTunes and on my iPod called Inspiration. They are usually songs, often in Hebrew, that somehow wake me up. I'll start dancing around and then grab the paints and fabrics that are my main mediums.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• For me, music helps. I LOVE music; good music-not the crap thats on the radio.
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2010