To those who believe in Spirits (pagan, Christian anyones answer is welcome) adult content

I saw ''people'' as a child nothing as an teen and adult now i'm a mother and i ''see'' again why? My 7 year old has recently described a ''person'' I saw as a child Tall, tan man long black hair, smiling eyes, stands strong,(not scary arms crossed) smells like sage Why did we both see ''him'' me then her now? and What does the term SEE'R EYES MEAN grand dad said we both have em

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• As children, we haven't closed our minds yet and learned to rationalize things away.

As you got older, you lost that ability because everything around you told you it wasn't so, therefore it wasn't.

As an adult - well, I see things from a new perspective through my kids. I regained some of my childlike fascinations and interests. It was like having blinders taken off. Maybe it's the same for you?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Why do I smell sage when i'm scared i really need to talk to someone, Comment by mamabeard3

Sage is an herb that is often used in cleansing a house of negative energies and spirits.  They don't like it--like vampires and garlic.  A guardian spirit may smell of sage or send the smell out to calm you.  To make you less frightened.  I saw many spirits when I was a little girl.  One lady spirit came with the scent of lilacs and, to this day, I love them.  But when adults laugh at you and say it's just your imagination, you slowly squelch it and lose the "sight".  Having a child around you can rekindle these hidden abilities.  You are being protected. And that's a GOOD thing.  Knowing that the other side exists CAN be a comfort, as long as you don't fear it.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• guardian spirit

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Sounds like you closed yourself to this as a teen and an adult but now as mom you have opened up again since your child is open.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I think it could be a guardian angel. I'm not convinced that it is Jesus himself.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 12:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Why do I smell sage when i'm scared i really need to talk to someone,
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I am a Christian and I believe that there is knowledge in both Christianity and 0ther religions. My family says its a trait from family
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Seer is someone who sees in the spirit... some prophets are seers and have their eyes opened to the spiritual realm. Spirits are real but the one you described sounded like Jesus himself. He is tan and dark haired.

Yes Children can see very well in the spirit but often circumstances in life closes them up but it sounds like you are being brought back around to seeing and your child sees which is also a gift for the child. I encourage you to encourage your child to continue seeing.
    It is a gift from God and when used properly in the Heavenly realm the things you will see will go beyond that.
    You did not state whether or not you are a believer of Jesus Christ. Are you?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010