what is this?? tmi

im just about 23 weeks pregnant and last night i noticed a big lump down there. then this monrnig i noticed a smaller one right next to it. it only hurts when touched or im not in comfortable clothing. its not an std or anything bc ive been tested for everything already. what else could this be?? ive also noticed a little more discharge than before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• exactly where is it located?? I don't have an std either but my lymphnoids in my groan area get swollen every now then??!! That could be it?! I would call and check with the doc they might want to see what it is.
    Anonymous

• I had the same ploblem when I was pregnant I don't remember what its called.. my doctor said it was normal
    Anonymous

• Ask your doctor. It very well could be nothing, so try not to get too nervous, but you should definitely have it looked at. I developed a weird thing down there towards the end of my pregnancy and it FREAKED ME OUT! My only partner is my husband, so I was afraid I'd picked up something at the doctor's office...what do you get down there other than STDs, right? It ended up being a sevaceous (sp?) cyst...like a clogged hair follicle. It's ugly, and hurt when it decided to bust open, but is completely harmless. Here's hoping that's what you have, too! At least I won't be alone in feeling gross! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• this is so gross lol but its on the lip inside? idk if im explaining that right
    Anonymous

• Maybe fordyce's spots. Look it up. Look hard it's not only about the penis.
    Anonymous

• Mine was inside as well. Ick, I hate thinking about it! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2008