help! i dont want sex anymore adult content

ever since i had our baby, i am disgusted at the thought of sex!! in my mind im thinking- dont even look at me and please for the love of god dont touch me! my daughter is about to turn 1, why do i still feel like this!!??

edensgarden101

Asked by edensgarden101 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Afraid of getting pregnant again

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• its normal in some women. after my son was born, i could care less if i had sex again. he is 5now, and i had baby a month ago. being pregnant with her gave me my sex drive drive back and i've wanted to jump my husband since a week after i had her! everyone is dif. talk to your dr, their may be something he can give you or advise for you.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Talk to your doctor, your hormones may be out of balance which can be very dangerous health wise for you.
    cjcharlie1959

Answer by cjcharlie1959 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I was the same way.

You have to work on it, try and find out why you feel this way. Do you not want anymore kids? Do you feel less attractive? Are you mad at him for not helping as much? We can't answer them for you, but I know you are not the only woman who went through this.....

You can work it out, there is always a solution to every problem.... Be honest with your man and tell him what you are going through. Talk to your doctors too, you might need to speak to someone, just so you can sort out your feelings.

Good luck, and make it a Happy New Year...You admitted you have a problem, now work on fixing it, you can do it.....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• well we had sex twice in one month, and i DID get pg again!!!!!!!!! it ended in miscarriage, so butterflyblue, maybe its all subconscious!
    edensgarden101

Comment by edensgarden101 (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• could be because you just dont feel like your body went back to the way your used to and you feel disgusted by whatever it is you may see like the stretch marks, viens, ect.

if not, well maybe you just dont want sex until you really need it, you love your husband and all but you just dont feel the need to give it to him till you need it. thats not a random guess but most times i feel this way.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• no i do want more kids just not right now.. what does anyone think of female viagra? lol i know dumb, but i want to make him happy again.. and god stop the begging lol
    edensgarden101

Comment by edensgarden101 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Your hormones are still out of whack. It's normal. My sex drive has only recently come back; my daughter just turned 4.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Are you on bc now? because if not then I agree it could have some to do with not wanting to get preg again.It does take some time for our bodies to get back to normal after having a baby and sometimes longer than expected.I agree with kfree keep the communication with your husband going..he is likely feeling crummy over this and might think its him so the last thing you wanna do is close up and not communicate...and also talk and work with your doctor on this.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• probably hormones. ask your doctor

Answer by admckenzie at 12:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2010