What do I really need to do to prepare myself and my DH for baby no. 2?

I know there is NO prefect time to have a second child but.... I really want another. My husband wants to have another house and a huge savings before we can even discuss having another baby. In YOUR opinion is all of that really necessary?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• NO! My husband was acting the same way and in the end there is no perfect time to have a child.
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• IF we always wait for things happen before (savings, bigger house, etc. we wouldn't have half a child not twoooooo!!! If you feel like it is time for it than sit down and tell to your HB. The bigger house and the savings will come when they will be needed:)

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 12:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• after we had the twins things just fell into place...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 12:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My BF is doing the same for our third well my third OUR first and I'm sooo ready but he's still in the perfect life of lets get married get a bigger house blah blah blah lol I wish I could go into his mind and change it. Sorry I have no advice just wanted you to know you are not alone.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2010