how funny?

ok so this really isnt a ? but Last night I went to the store and I locked my keys in my truck... with it running....UGH I laughed my butt off because when i called popa lock they gave me a discount because i had called so many times in the last 6 months.. for some reason i cant quit locking my keys in my truck... i had a spare under my truck but.. i live on bouncy dirt roads and it fell off somewhere and my parents live about 45 mins away from where i am so it doesnt do any good to give thema spare.. anyone have any suggestions???

momof241988

Asked by momof241988 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Travel

• Make a set and wear them as earrings...lol

Since you are doing this quite often as usual make a few more and put them in a tiny case close it along with a rubber band and super clue that case to your vehicle...idk GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Start checking your pockets before you close your car door. It'll become a habit for you quickly.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• it may sound weird but wear it as a necklace. I always lock myself out of my house and car. i just started wearing it. may look sill but at least I'm not waiting in the cold with a hungry kid on my hip for the lock guy. lol.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• lol i usually do check but my bf came in from working out of town and was meeting him cause he just got in town.. i was excited and not using my head!!!!!
    momof241988

Comment by momof241988 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2010