Your plans for your family.. in 2011.

What would you like to see change? Feel free to say the things you really wish to see..

I think it is very much a healthy thing to have goals and plans. If you never have a destination in mind.. You will just meander from place to place.. With a goal and a plan you can end up atleast heading in the general direction.. you wanted to go..

So shoot for the stars.. Where do you want to go this year?!

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 1:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• Pay off some debt.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 1:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• happy new yearwell in december of this year i graduate....woohoo !!!!!!! better opportunities for my family and my husband will finally have help paying the bills (love him for it :) ) oh yea my sister is getting married in the summer so i gotta shed some pounds......happy new year to us all

sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• sleep more, exercise more, read more, learn more, and remember to wash the dog more often.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Getting my kids rooms to look like theirs instead of storage drop offs! Being more patient...I would like to see my family have more outside time!! Everyone exercise...and just have more relaxing fun together!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My goals for my family...

I want to re-build my marraige. I am praying that this year we can spend the entire year together.. Not separated. (Been married over 8 years... Only actually lived together for 2-3 years.. I am praying.. This year begins a whole new chapter in our marraige.)

I want my son Caleb being born 2/21/2011 To grow up healthy.. His older brother has always had alot of health issues.. Praying this child will be healthy!

I want my son Joshua.. who is 8, I want him to have a great second half of second grade. I WANT HIM ALSO TO START SEEING HIMSELF AS A GREAT PERSON.. He has had so many hard things in his life.. He often blames himself. and I want him to stop feeling down.. about himself!
    2boys4momma

Comment by 2boys4momma (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2010