What kind of mom are you?

The best kind of mom I can be.

I try to teach them right from wrong, except people the way they are and don't try to change them, skin color does not matter it is who they are on the inside, and what does not always look good is not always bad for you, to be strong, independant, not affraid of anything big nor small, wow, I can go on and on....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• im a yeller, but im getting medz for that! lol.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I gave it my all, and now that they are adults, my all was pretty good!

Answer by older at 1:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I was a strict mom. They are grown now and good adults.

Answer by louise2 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• a work in pregress! i dont baby my childres. but im not very strict either.. idk im just a mom!
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 1:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm a one-of-a-kind Mommie and the best Mommie ever! My Son says so. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm not strict, I'm firm. I'm not too wishy-washy, I just show them that I love them and that they are valued as human beings. I let them make some of their own choices because we have to learn from our mistakes, but I won't let them do something I know will hurt them. Most of all I just love them the best I can and hope for the best.
    Ms_Michaelis

Answer by Ms_Michaelis at 1:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I am the best mom to my son. Enough said.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm a soon-to-be mom, but I hope I'll be a good enough one to my daughter!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 2:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm the perfect mom according to my two teenagers. :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I was mean,stupid,ignorant,dumb,you name it.I am a strong believer in tough but sweet.I enjoyed my kids so much,but they knew that Dad was the spanker,I was MOM.They always knew i was there for them no matter what,they could count on me.Even now they are all grown and gone.Yes I was strict ,I had to meet folks they were going to, Parents had to be home and I always had more kids at my house.It is a small house with hardly no room ,but so many kids liked to come to my house.Even put up a few for a while.But they always know you are there for them.Strict or not.I believe in tough love too.Never had any drug problems,no early pregnancies,my children knew what was expected and how to act.Honesty and trust is all they needed then.And they still can quote me on some of the things i used to say like go in there and show them what you can do,every 1st day of school.Talk to them!Children are not colorblind,only adults are.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2010