What do u think about Amber from Teen Mom...

What do u think about Amber from Teen Mom getting arrested for beating on baby daddy Gary?

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 1:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hope she is able to get the help that she needs.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• She needs help. I hope she gets it. I heard she's not allowed to see her daughter either.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• i mean what did she honestly think was going to happen after she beat him on national t.v. in front of her kid.
    Bugzmomma

Comment by Bugzmomma (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Glad to see the nasty woman is getting what she deserves. No one has the right to lay hands on someone else.... man or woman. She is lucky he didn't haul off and kick her nasty ass. I hope she loses that baby. It isn't like she is really a mother to the child. She has had her 15 minutes of fame... enough already, put her in a cell and see how long her whiny ass lasts.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I think she is a pathetic excuse of a mother. She deserves to be locked up for a while.. and to lose her daughter.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't watch the show but watched the news clip! I was like... what the heck!

What kind of example is she setting for her kid, whether he/she was around or not! The mere fact she was hitting this guy! If she hits this man the way she does, who's to say she wouldn't be as abusive to her kids! Horrible!

See....now Im not saying every home in America should have camera's but you can sure bet ABUSE OF ANY KIND would darn sure STOP and SEIZE to exist in any form if there were!

Glad it was caught on tape!!!! She'll get what the courts hand out to her and perhaps they'll keep her awhile!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• She's a fruit
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010