What is this world coming to?

In the same news broadcast from Houston, I hear that they found the burned remains of a 12 year old boy, who disappeared from his home last Friday. Then, I hear that a maintenance worker found a newborn baby girl in a vacuum cleaner box, and she was already dead. WHY? Why would anyone want to hurt a child? Children are our future. God gives them to us to love, protect,nurture, and raise to be adults. Why,when there is the Moses Law would anyone STILL put a baby in a dumpster to die? I had to turn the news, I was getting sick listening to it. I sincerely hope both individuals who murdered these precious children are found, and brought to justice, to the full extent of the law! Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now, vent over.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't really consider this being on your soapbox. You're so right! I'm assuming the Moses Law is the Safe Haven Law (?). No reason for anyone to kill an unwanted newborn. And as far a older children go, there is always somewhere to take them. None of it makes any sense to me.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I agree it makes me sick! There is a huge problem with the justice system...you know letting the 'rehabilitated' out of prison to make room for others. There are way too many FN crazies walking around out there!! Whatever happened to the time of hangings at high noon?!?
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 1:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't see any difference between killing a baby before it is born then after it is born. Either way you are taking a life, and both should be illegal.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It often makes me sick to listen to the news , there are days I refuse to!!! I don't understand how anyone can hurt anyone much less an innocent child!

Answer by older at 1:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I know someone who's mother had her in a rest stop bathroom stall and left her there. Her mother then bled to death in her car. She has so many issues just because of that. I have no idea what posessed her adoptive parents to tell her that but I guess it was the only way to get her to stop wanting to find her bio mother.

It is horrible and I blame society for the problems like this that plague our country.
    Jwick

Answer by Jwick at 1:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't understand it, either. There are so many people who would have taken either child and loved them and raised them.

It truly breaks my heart that we as a society don't value the lives of our innocents, our future, any more than this. We must find a way to fix this.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It's just so sad. In this day and age, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for a newborn to be left to die in a trash dumpster. At least she didn't realize what was happening, unlike that poor little 12 year old boy, who must have been so afraid, and suffered greatly before he died. Bless both their little hearts. My heart is broken for both of them.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I know it's heart breaking
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I agree cbkmom, these days, in most situations, it seems like right is wrong and wrong is right...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

I am surprised you care you seem to only care if a gay person is hurt. 1 2 3 I am reported and deleted.lol
    Anonymous