Wedding Song

What song did you come down the aisle too?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 1:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Canon in D

Answer by missanc at 1:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• From this moment on... Shania Twain and Bryan White
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Canon in D Minor.

We walked OUT to Science Fiction, Double Feature reprise (the one played at the end of the movie). If you don't know what this is, send me a message and I'll tell you. =)
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Love Story

Answer by older at 1:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My husband arranged out wong. It was Canon on the violin. Then the organ played pieces of 7 songs ... each couple walked to a piece of a song. We had Cherish by Madonna, Led Zepplin's Thank You, Joy to the World, My Girl, When I Was 64. We had 4 people singing those parts as well. Then I walked down to Canon in D with words rearranged to that Christmas song...On this day, on this day, on this very special day....
    It was beautiful.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• like everyone else, canon lol but after we were "announced" my dh and i left the church to dean martin's ain't that a kick in the head
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• String quartet playing Pacabel's Canon in D minor. We left the church to Vivaldi's Spring.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I didn't really have one.

My wedding was a Sikh/Hindu/Punjabi wedding.. It was 3 days long and just huge.. lol.. so there was LOTS of music all the way around. However, when I actually walked down the aisle at the Gurdwara, there was just a Gurbani song about marriage/love that was being sung.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• There was a man who attended my church who was a piano tuner and teacher and he played at my wedding. He asked me what I wanted, something traditional (Wedding March or Pacebel) or something a little different. I asked what he was thinking and he played a little intro to a beautiful tinkling piano piece that he came up with right there and I loved it. I didn't even need him to play the whole thing I just said "That's it!" So I walked down the aisle to a custom composed piece of music. It was perfect.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 9:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010